[Gambas-user] New mailing-list for bugtracker notifications

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Fri May 25 07:38:05 CEST 2018

Am 24.05.2018 um 23:12 schrieb PICCORO McKAY Lenz:

>     Sure but if there were a lot of bugtracker mails the form with topics in
>     thunderbird was full of them and I had to scroll up and down to find the
>     threads where people talk.
>
> ahh the problem its your mail client

No. Because I am member in a lot of mailinglists and this was the only
one that had the problem (in my eyes) that it mixed (half-)automated
output with talk between people.

You will see, it will be much cleaner now.

> X-D
>
> i also a fan of thunderbird but this its a signal of that apps like
> gmail with tags and labels for separating the threads are the rule today!

What?! You rant about Winbuntu and then recommend Gmail???

;-)

Gmail doesn't even seem to be able to quote correctly ...

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur