[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1323: Weird Error

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed May 23 21:09:47 CEST 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1323&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Benoît MINISINI:

This message comes from a Glib library, which is not directly used by the Gambas IDE (based on QT). So I'm afraid I can't do anything against it.

Anyway, I often have many errors or warning messages liek that from GUI applications (KDE, Gnome...)

If you know how to use 'gdb', you can put a breakpoint on the 'g_log' function, run the program until it reaches it (this is the function that should display all these warning messages), and send me the stack backtrace. That way, we will know at lease which library trigger this message.