[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1323: Weird Error

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun May 20 04:55:39 CEST 2018

To get meaningful help, you will likely need to include more complete system information. What you included is quite short and
does not look like the System Information report that is generated by the IDE.

It might also be helpful to know what component(s) you are using in the project(s) that produce this error.

--
Lee