[Gambas-user] Postgres connection problem since upgrading to 3.11 form 3.9.2

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:10:52 CEST 2018

> I think its 17.3 but its off-line now so I can't look it up this instance,
> so just via the normal package manager
>
> Can you explain how to test the connection with 'debuger trace'.

in the IDE active the profiling and then run.. a very detailed debug window
will be show, try to put some breackpoints and have very patiente

> Hi,
>
> The upgrade was just whatever package was brought in by my linux mint -

what do you means with "whatever package" there's only 3 places for
packages, ppa, debian/winbuntu/mint and my openbuild service, the
debian/winbuntu/winmint are discharted due 3.11 still are not in unstable
at Debian .. so i guess you use ppa, so then i cannot help you in that
part, maybe do you forgett to install some package!?