[Gambas-user] Missing things in ListBox and ListView

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Wed May 16 08:42:54 CEST 2018

Good morning!

Just wanted to write some values from ListBox and ListView into strings
with TABs.

First idea was to do it with a FOR...NEXT loop, but I missed .Max so the
only way to count would be up to ".Count - 1" (the classic).

Then I thought .Join might be more elegant, but there is no .Join for
ListBox and ListView.

So I found that .Max and .Join aren't there, is there a reason for that?

My Gambas is 3.9.2, and currently I do not have a chance to update.

Regards
Rolf