[Gambas-user] problems to install master on a Q4OS

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 23:05:16 CEST 2018

> Salut,
>
> I switched off qt4, qt5 was still installed (also qt5webkit see
> configure.log), and I started from scratch.

as i said,"NO" i mean, that was not the solution

> But starting the IDE I get this. the gb.gui.qt.webkit claims
> gb.qt4.webkit
>
> gb.gui.qt.webkit: unable to load 'gb.qt4.webkit' component
> ERROR: #2: Cannot load class 'HelpView': Cannot load parent class:
> Cannot load class 'WebView': Unable to load class file

the compilation process are too large and need detailed settings

and if there-s no extended experience must first tray a well made
packages..

i tried the gambas in debian 9 and debian 8 a i have not problems..

also you must unnintstall all previously ans suspect of any gambas in the
system..

> I think it's a bug in gb.gui
> --
> Amicalement