[Gambas-user] problems to install master on a Q4OS

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:44:58 CEST 2018

> Hi
> "You can remove gambas3-qt-qt4 and gambas3-gb-qt4-ext, it should fix this
> bug."

NO!

you must have any qt either qt4 or qt5, but the problem its that also need
a webkit engine from qt, either qt4webkit or qt5webkit.. as debian unstable
only have qt5 as primary qt environment, so in conclusion, seems you
compiled gambas with qt5 only but without qt5webkit support

if there's enought knowledge please use my focused repositories from
VenenuX for debian 8, debian 9 and unstable:

3.11.3+git patches for debian 8 "deb
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/vegnuli:/gambas/Debian_8.0/
./"
3.11.3+git patches for debian 9 "deb