[Gambas-user] how to handle amount of connections pool?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 16:51:28 CEST 2018

i explain me bad, i mean the name of the new clas could be equal as the
name of the "connection name"

so, how can i emulate the creation of class like in php :
 $this->config("database1")
so then i now have a new class named "datbase1"
 $this->database1->query("select * from dual")

please help!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com