[Gambas-user] Creating a library....

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:48:15 CEST 2018

Thank you for that clarification, Jussi.

At the time, I was going by the documentation at http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/library#t3 . But now in re-reading it, either
it's been recently edited, or I read something into it that simply isn't there.

So then, ultimately, a library project can utilize as many modules as the developer deems necessary, and testing can be done as
with any normal Gambas project.

--
Lee