[Gambas-user] Creating a library....

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:29:32 CEST 2018

Lee, this was the reason of the criticism.

You said *"As I understand it, for final deployment, you should not have a
Main module _and_ a library module"*.

This is wrong.

You said *"The Main module should be your library"*.

This is misleading, as it doesn't matter at all.

You said *"For testing, create a new project that uses the compiled
library"*.

This is not the same as include unit test within the library. And even if
the development ends, the test should not be removed as you might still
want to maintain the library. Note that libraries can be run as normal
executables, if they have start up method.

Jussi