[Gambas-user] Compilation AND Installation

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Sun Jun 3 14:22:02 CEST 2018

Hello and thank you very much

I am on a new operating system FEDORA 28 never installed GAMBAS

I ran:

dnf groupinstall -y "Development Tools" "Development Libraries"

dnf install -y cairo-devel libsqlite3x-devel sqlite2-devel gtk2-devel gtkglext-devel
imlib2-devel librsvg2-devel poppler-devel qt-devel libv4l-devel SDL-devel
SDL_sound-devel SDL_ttf-devel SDL_net-devel SDL_mixer-devel SDL_image-devel
SDL_gfx-devel SDL_Pango-devel unixODBC-devel postgresql-devel libXtst-devel mysql-devel
pcre-devel mesa-libGLU-devel mesa-libGLw-devel mesa-libGL-devel glew-devel dbus-devel
libzip libzip-devel bzip2-devel libcurl-devel qt-webkit-devel libxml2-devel
libxslt-devel libv4l-devel libjpeg-turbo-devel ncurses-devel gsl-devel libXtst-devel
gstreamer-devel gstreamer-plugins-base-devel

I ran the

( ./reconf-all ; ./configure -C ; make ; make install ) > output4.txt 2>&1

And yet it does not work