[Gambas-user] Posgresql 10 on Mint 19

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 23:15:50 CEST 2018

please, don waste time, you can do that :

cd to the gb.db.postgresql

./reconf-all

./configure -C

this will only generate log and output for the posrtgtres only related, and
can analize by you the error
do this (that generates less output that can analize and paste here)

i think the problem its the relation between any other existing
"postgresql-server-dev" pacakge,
or independent files that search.. or maybe the win-mint based distro

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com