[Gambas-user] Posgresql 10 on Mint 19

Yahoo olivier.cruilles at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 26 22:33:11 CEST 2018

The procedure to compile Gambas from Sources is like that:

./reconf-all

./configure -C

make

sudo make install

Didi you do all these steps, overall the first one ?

Olivier Cruilles

Le July 26, 2018 à 16:19:24, Pino Zollo (pinozollo at gmail.com) a écrit:

Olivier,

libpq-dev and libpq5 were already installed...

I did not compile yet... I just do ./configure -C which returns with WARNING: gb.db.postgresql is disabled ....

I just need postgresql for my  projects :-(

salud
Pino