[Gambas-user] Strange behavior in project-properties

Tobias Boege taboege at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 22:48:58 CEST 2018

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018, Ingo wrote:
> Hello together,
>
> today I found a strange thing within the project-properties under the used
> components.
> All components are selected and I can not deselect them.
>
> What happens ?

I remember this issue. I think I reported it a long while ago [1],
then it was fixed for some time but then reappeared. That is to say,
yes, I'm having the same problem for quite a while too. The widget
should actually be fully functional: you can select and deselect
components, but you don't get /visual/ feedback.

Regards,
Tobi

[1] https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2015-June/053101.html