[Gambas-user] Tab's

Adam Ant adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:54:51 CEST 2018

As far as I remember, you will need to use the KeyRelease event, something
along the lines of:

Public Sub MyControl_KeyRelease(???)

  If Key = Key.Return then
     MyControl.Next.Activate ' or MyControl.Next.SetFocus

or something like that. It's been a year or so....
This IIRC works for most controls, maybe not gridview and posibly checkbox?

hth
Bruce