[Gambas-user] ide does not permit use lib at root of proyect!!?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:56:46 CEST 2018

i dont whan to depend! to a linux system specific path that's the problem!

i cannot make dinamyc loading and neither load from the current project!
too unflexible!

at the gambaswiki still said: and the fourth are <project extra archive

in that there's no "backguard compatibility" or notes about loading! can
somebody explain that point!

what version of gambas IDE can load from current project directory!

"half an hours" are too much respect one day manpowers!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com