[Gambas-user] Question again about git in the aim of next Gambas release

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Wed Feb 14 23:10:28 CET 2018

Am 14.02.2018 um 22:41 schrieb Adrien Prokopowicz:

> That's right. :-)

:-) Thank you!

> I was making the assumption that at least either local or remote would
> be up-to-date (since Benoît makes the vast majority of the commits
> anyway), but you never know, it's better to make a full synchronization
> just in case!

Would you like to talk a little about Git workflow? I wonder why the
Gambas branch model is unusual. As I know it, normally development
happens in a branch called "devel", while master is the branch, where
stable versions and hotfixes reside:

https://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/

Is there a reason, why at Gambas it's the other way round?

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur