[Gambas-user] IDE Git Magic ....

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 14:07:47 CET 2018

> As I have all my codebase in Git I see now, that the Gambas IDE does a
> lot of magic by itself. If I add a new module/class it automagically
> adds it to the staging area of the current Git project.

> Sorry, but I do not like that! Never! I want to compose my commits in
> the staging area by myself and do not want to have to throw out things
> that the IDE added there only because of the fact that I have added a

This its almost impossible for the IDE, due the behaviour xoected in the
ide its user-friendly and in the git are command-line  related

So its the common that the ide maybe break one ot two things

also must be very very difficult to impelment GIT after many years of
development in SVN for Benoit and others,* its a mayor change.. due git its
de-centraliced!*