[Gambas-user] Trayicon - dbus error

Johny Provoost johny.provoost at skynet.be
Wed Dec 12 11:45:09 CET 2018

hello,

Strange dbus error - interpreter crash.  When using Trayicon and the
directory has a point in it (exem. the code sits in ~/version1.1 , I get
a interpreter crash.  In a normal directory is works OK.

When you run the programm with use of a terminal emulator, you see the
dbus error.

[dbus[2160]: arguments to dbus_bus_request_name() were incorrect,
assertion "_dbus_check_is_valid_bus_name (name)" failed in file
../../../dbus/dbus-bus.c line 1122.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.

   D-Bus not built with -rdynamic so unable to print a backtrace]

I use Kubuntu 18.04 and gambas 3.11.4

I didn't file a bug report because I don't know if it's a bug in Gambas
or in dbus.

*Vriendelijke Groeten*

*Johny Provoost*

*mailto: **johny.provoost at skynet.be* <mailto:johny.provoost at skynet.be>