[Gambas-user] GTK on a non-gtk system

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:10:18 CET 2018

Hoping somebody can help me here.

The system gui is Mate. But I do not have gtk development installed.
(which is fine by me!)
We do not use gb.gui, only gb.gui.qt.  This is very important (Benoit,
you know what I mean.)

But everytime I run a gambas UI app, whether from an executable or in
the IDE, I get the following message in the console:
Gtk-Message: 18:33:46.642: (for origin information, set GTK_DEBUG):
failed to retrieve property `gtk-primary-button-warps-slider' of type
`gboolean' from rc file value "((GString*) 0x1ef7660)" of type `gboolean'

I just a) care about that, b) ever want to see it again.

Any information, really gratefully received.

tia
Bruce