[Gambas-user] Still having problems with Farm's Downloads

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:45:10 CEST 2018

i'm very curious of the problem.. could you make a chroot from a live disk
into your instalations and check?

i mean, in your machine of the problem:

1) download a real linux like debian, but live disk
2) boot and when ready install gambas from debian (jessie has 3.5 so you
must download strecht for 3.9)
3) try to use gambas farm, we will assume will work ok, so then:
4) make a chroot to your hard disk when the windos-mint are installed
5 export the x11 environment
6) run the xorg/session and the start gambas  ide from your
disk/instalation  disk
7) tryit again

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com