[Gambas-user] using events of serial ports for reading how_?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 23:57:16 CEST 2018

hi, me again! i modify a little now the class, with a auto null semaphore

as everybody said, if there's data in the port a read event will raise, but
there's not happened

i must manually send a read operation with my manual method to work.. why?

attached the project and also something when all the main.module lines
executed, programs does not end...

another question, i have a property (printermananger) that access to a
property in the printerclass
 that behaviour are too complex or inneficient or improperty?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com