[Gambas-user] using try when access devices shadow the errors

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 21:13:44 CEST 2018

i'm glad tobias answer me!

also noted after that, many others do it!

but as noted without the second "unwarranted arrogance" mail.. maybe never
will happened!

Was it really necessary to send a second email with a warm tone so that
they could answer me?

We must all improve, not only I believe! AND i read carefully that second
mail, it's not so "arrogance" as you pointed!

be easy! men!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com