[Gambas-user] using try when access devices shadow the errors

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 20:12:57 CEST 2018

ah yeah, must be send to list, so then:

> an exceptional product

so it's a product or a hobby? we need a product i try to make a product
from a product, i rmenber that someone said in old mail that does all of
this for hobby.. well sorry someone here confusing this excelent peice of
software with a product to make products!

> Tobias never said Catch shadows the error

i was my fault, i means that tobias said that try shadowns the error, seems
you make same mistake like me, do not read the complete threath with
caution...

so i not critizing the wiki, but that are not pointed in wiki, i try to
point that experts users will begin being novice users

now mails have lot of examples, recomendations, expert people, puff, etc
etc but in the begining a great silence was!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com