[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1296: not able to use db.find or sql.request with postgreSQL

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Apr 16 19:27:23 CEST 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1296&from=L21haW4-

Comment #10 by Michael ALTROGGE:

6 8

SORRY thats my fault ... I build the testproject from my main project and it was late (maybe to late ... SA was my birthday and a little party was SO) :( ... and you're right (as mostly) Fields have to be quotet by double (") and string values with single (') quotes ... again sorry for that

7

will test as soon as possible

9

ok but what can i do? a while ago i could not use the result's from a query (builded by hand) with resErgebnis!FIELD (even when i try select FIELD as Field (or field) ... but that is fixed ... just tested

    strHeader = SYS.resMain[0]
    strText = SYS.resMain[1]

strHeader = SYS.resMain!"HDR"
    strText = SYS.resMain!"TXT"

Michael ALTROGGE changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.