[Gambas-user] contribute user accoount does not meet with collaborators

Mon Sep 25 20:15:20 CEST 2017

> First, what is the problem with having links ? Is it less accessible to
> have
> content behind a link rather than in the page ?

there's no problem, the problem its that does not explain, only say "go to"
lest see https://github.com/lxde/lxqt/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md has all
links, of course, but wen you go to the wiki, detailed are found!
https://github.com/lxde/lxqt/wiki/Contributing-code
very very detailed! about developmen environment, issues, code style, etc

> You cant explain literally everything, mainly because the contributing
> guide
> would be way too long and would become cluttered, but also because this is
> not
> the place to make a complete tutorial on SSH or Git.

As alternative i suggest a "quick made" section and later a better
I suggest to you lear from other huge project like LXQT , all have good
CONTRIBUTE files with no so much lines, but explained, i based in those..

> The log format is the only thing explained in detail in the wiki, because
> it's
> the only thing that is really specific to Gambas. Everything else (Project
> forking

there's more thing specific must be explained, by example gambas/gambas the
firts are the team name, the second "one of the project" under that team..
lest see https://github.com/lxde/lxqt/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md has all
links, of course, but wen you go to the wiki, detailed are found!
https://github.com/lxde/lxqt/wiki/Contributing-code
very very detailed! about developmen environment, issues, code style, etc

and also a especial info related to project organization, code organization
etc.. (al of this explained in the how to git wiki)