[Gambas-user] OH NO - not this ? again...

Sun Sep 3 13:56:33 CEST 2017

hi! the problem here its that the winbuntu ppa's are incompatible with
current releases of Debian..

so then i setup a suse build service with proper packages.. wheantime a
gambas 3.10 are in venenux repositories.. :

http://intranet1.net.ve/debian/venenux/mskcommon/devel/gambas310/

of course: no gtk3, no qt5 and no media components

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com