[Gambas-user] New git support in the IDE

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Oct 12 12:45:45 CEST 2017

Le 12/10/2017 à 08:32, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
> Am 12.10.2017 um 00:15 schrieb Benoît Minisini via Gambas-user:
>
>> Maybe should I be lazy, and tell the user to install 'meld', 'kdiff3' or
>> any similar tool, and configure the IDE so that it uses it to merge
>> conflicts...
>
> Yes I think you should. I think its hard work to write "just another
> diff tool". I also think you your energy is better wasted on other things.
>
> ;-)
>

> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

An easier possibility is doing the same at gitliab : just take the
conflicted file annotated by git, add colors on conflicted parts, and
put buttons on each part to select "our changes" or "their changes".

I will see...

--
Benoît Minisini