No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

To          : gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Cc          :
Date      : Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:10:22 +0200
Subject : Re: [Gambas-user] Writing data in a gridview control

> On Thursday 09 September 2004 11:58, francesco.difusco at ...69... wrote:
> > > Rather simple, use the "current" keyword. If you named your gridview
> > > "gv", the thing might read:
> > >
> > > 	gv.Row =3D 2
> > > 	gv.Column =3D 2
> > > 	gv.Current.Text =3D "hello"
> > >
> > > Does this work?
> >
> > Yes, it works now. But why, if I want to write in six columns, and I us=
e=0D
> > this for loop
> >
> > WITH gridview1
> > .row=3D0
> > FOR i=3D1 TO 6
> > .column=3Di
> > .Current.Text =3D Format$(estra[i-1],"##")
> > NEXT
> > END WITH
> >
> > it writes only five columns,
>
> Maybe because the first column is zero.

If I start from zero, it always displays five values. I have understood tha=
t it
writes in the same cell the last values. Starting from zero, is the same.

If I change the loop like this

FOR i=3D1 TO 6
.column=3Di
.Current.Text =3D i
NEXT

the numbers 1 2 3 4 6 are diaplayed in the first five columns, and the numb=
er=0D
five is missing

Thanks

Francesco