No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

KDE takes somewhere part of this info and manages the fonts on=20
there way.
My distro, suse8.2 is installing the shit with a font unknown
for KDE, they like it but is unreadable on a 18 inch LCD/TTF.
To big with size 13. For sure not the gentle nice menu bars=20
and menu's like windows. Sorry for KDE/QT/SuSE, but I dislike it.

In the script that is starting X you can add a option for the X server
to use 96dpi instead 75dpi as usual in linux.
I have done something once and it is still working, nothing in mind=20
to play with it, I don't want crazy again with this font sh*t.

For me in the IDE the first form with the choice for project the font=20
is horrible Size is OK but it looks really as dots.
the menu bar in the IDE the same.
Using the in preferences/others/use small font option makes the=20
tree having a good font, otherwise it is ugly too.
The preference tabs having the same problem.
The window title is OK but that one is from KDE without intervention
of gambas.
I think it is monospace every place and as black text it looks bad.
Adobe courier, 9points is better for me.
I hope it will be a option in the preferences in near future, because
for every one this is different with monitor (TTF/CRT) and resolution.

Sorry if it all sounds negative, but every time it is the font giving my
problems, size and type. Never had it on Windows.