[Gambas-user] Working with .so library

Wed May 31 14:30:39 CEST 2017

hello all, the gambas extern documentation says how to create references
with simgle pointers like

  IFptr * iface = CreateFptrInterface(12);

but not with more complex for novice users like:

  struct fp_dscv_dev **discovered_devs;

i'm not expert in C and only few examples , some time ago i'v write a
libfprint interface but due dificult and poor documentation and poor
interes many linux users does not have a libfprint interface.. same
behaviour for odbc

i now understand why in guindows there so many users doing something..

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com