[Gambas-user] Working with .so library

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed May 31 13:18:10 CEST 2017

Le 31/05/2017 à 12:38, Admin a écrit :
> 31.05.2017 16:58, Benoît Minisini пишет:
>> Apparently all that black box is written in C++ with QT, and without
>> the header of the library interface , I can't tell you if it is
>> possible to use the library with Gambas, and how.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
> I was lucky enough to find the header file shared by developers and an
> example program in C++ that utilizes this lib.
>
> Here they are: http://allunix.ru/back/atol-header.tar.gz

Maybe CreateFptrInterface() is a C++ only thing, and that you must call
another function from the C interface to do something similar. But I
couldn't find it reading the C header.

You need the documentation of the C interface, or at least an example
written in C to know. You usually can't use C++ exported functions from
Gambas.

Benoît Minisini