[Gambas-user] ​ Re: Keyboard locked -- insisting one more time

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed May 24 12:25:05 CEST 2017

Le 24/05/2017 à 08:44, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> We need to wait for Benoit as it's a misstake on the rev 8132.

I'm not sure it's a mistake in rev 8132. Fernando must check with an
older revision to see if the problem comes from it.

Moreover, Glaucio says he has the problem with an older version of
Gambas, so...

I think it's a problem related to QT and the Xim input method. So I
suggest people to change their input method to see if something changes.

--
Benoît Minisini