[Gambas-user] ​ Re: Keyboard locked -- insisting one more time

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed May 24 08:44:40 CEST 2017

We need to wait for Benoit as it's a misstake on the rev 8132.

It will be done as soon as possible, but like us he have only two
hands and many other things to do in his own life.

After the bug correcting you will have to wait a least one day to get
the update package from the daily built svn.

Regards,

Fabien Bodard

Fabien Bodard