[Gambas-user] odbc dsn-less support or "connection strings" and documentation status?

Tue May 23 23:56:13 CEST 2017

i update the odbc documentation:

odbc documentation was update by me and splited for better:

* Overall odbc related: http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/odbc
* ODBC specific like the Mysql howto (WIP):
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/odbcdatabase
* notes in connection class doc:
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.db/connection
* notes in connection class host property:
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.db/_connection/host

and send the bug of string connection but with lower priority

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com