[Gambas-user] odbc dsn-less support or "connection strings" and documentation status?

Tue May 23 20:13:20 CEST 2017

ok thanks.. great work.. please i'll watch over the póssibility to
workaround over the count and max misc!

> >> If the component fails to connect when other (gambas) component
> >> properties are set, it could be something I did no foresee. Please
> >> elaborate and I'll try to see if I can fix it.

it fails, i'll send a gambas bug report later.. i just test it and works
like a charm..

by example:

  $conexionodbc = New Connection
  $conexionodbc.Type = "odbc"
  $conexionodbc.Host =
"Driver=FreeTDS;TDS_Version=5.0;Server=10.10.200.10;Port=2638;UId=dba;Pwd=sql;Database=sybase"

  $conexionodbc.Pass =  "sql" ' this are right passwd but its property
configure later
  Try $conexionodbc.Open ' then here will fail due the set pass property
later

that piece of code will fail due the pass property set after the string
connection

unless that every works perfect! and i writing some docs in gambaswiki,
plea take a view later for spell chek.. (u know what i taking about ...)