[Gambas-user] result from select can be movefirts from ODBC?

Wed May 17 18:54:06 CEST 2017

tobias, i answered few seconds, yeah the if was in wrong place.. thanks for
the corrections..

and u dont know that ODBC module in gambas does not implement or have same
behaviour of the others like sqlite or mysql..

count does not retunrs nothing, max neither so i must implement my own
count..

seems that mayority gambas develpoers only used mysql? nobody performs on
mayor scalar DBMS ? oracle, sybase, postgresql?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com