[Gambas-user] Huge data in gridview documentation wiki does not explain how

Wed May 17 01:24:57 CEST 2017

> On Tue, 16 May 2017, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
>> if this the case, how can i implement a search input that retrieve data
>> when i put strings!?
>>

> At the risk that I didn't understand your question: The GridView does
> not store the data permanently, so you can't search it, but your data
> is stored somewhere, right? In your case your data comes from a data-
> base, so you search the database.

umm and right! but wel the DB are via ODBC and too much communication
could close the connection on the brigde layer! has right, Fabien has
right too, its just a viewer.. so i must made any implmenttion by own
when just user typing.. arrggg

there-s sometigh similar to the trick of json and request/response?

of some trick to made many search to the DB... ?