[Gambas-user] Huge data in gridview documentation wiki does not explain how

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue May 16 23:29:28 CEST 2017

On Tue, 16 May 2017, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> umm so then as you said, the rs number 30000 does not load until i get down
> the gridview to the row 30000! ?

Yes, why don't you try it yourself?

> if this the case, how can i implement a search input that retrieve data
> when i put strings!?

At the risk that I didn't understand your question: The GridView does
not store the data permanently, so you can't search it, but your data
is stored somewhere, right? In your case your data comes from a data-
base, so you search the database.

Regards,
Tobi