[Gambas-user] Editing still blocked

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at ...3629...
Wed May 10 08:47:59 CEST 2017

Am 10.05.2017 01:04, schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:
> Maybe some window manager setting steal focus from the editor..?
>

> Jussi

Further upstairs in the thread, Fernando answered to a question from me:

"Nevertheless, the problem appeared after I had
downloaded
docEditor from the farm. After that, editing has been locked. But I can't
affirm there is
a cause/effect here.For the time being, I see it as a coincidence."

Sounds strange, especially after re-installation, but source code isn't
de-installed after all, so the blocking element might still be there.

Rolf