[Gambas-user] collection of collection problem

Sat Mar 25 20:08:19 CET 2017

> A long thought in bazaar...
>

> documentation. Unfortunately, we do not have time to write it because
> we have grown up and have a lot of work now. All I can do is swing
> from time to time a spade on the mailing list to help the newcomers to
> understand the pattern of thought behind Gambas. Because I see that

this point its interesting to me, gambas are great, but u miscunderstand
me, i do not want contract great programers.. that implict much cost..
and the main and great info (apart the wiki doc) its the mail list, and
that's implicts that the manpower must know english, anthoer cost..
manpower see those as value added to their skills.. and so the their are
then so cost, i need Invest in cheap.. and provide profit..

To summarize it is not the language in itself that must be understood,
> but the phylsophy of development. For the language, there is the wiki.
> For phylosophy ... we'll have to bend over.

in this point u have so right!

> Benoit, had said that language was able to appreciate different types
> of procedural, object or event programming. But with time I realize
> that the object / event couple is dominant and that this is our
> signature somehow.

yeap.. u also have right, but ...

> Today it is a coherent mature language (despite the bugs), with
> coherent libraries.
> I will take the time to make a document for the helpers to appreciate
> our philosophy and allow them not to try to model the programming
> style of other languages in Gambas.

Gambas have a advantage, its natively RAD, so along that its so easy to
understand  the learning curve its great! (but not same easy to implement)

but when we arrive at in a point of complicated things, complex projects,
problems start!
along this, the documentation and point of knoledge its emials and english
based...

well, by me, i'll write in few dais an article describin how to deploy
gambas web applications in the two differents mode and in the most used
servers.. as cgi or wrapper cgi...