[Gambas-user] Automatically scroll to end of treeview?

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Wed Mar 22 15:23:34 CET 2017

Hello Tobias,
unfortunately I was not able to do better than Wally,
I tried but I did not move from here :-(
See attached
I'm afraid did not understand the original question.

Regards
Gianluigi