[Gambas-user] Automatically scroll to end of treeview?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Wed Mar 22 14:30:24 CET 2017

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017, Gianluigi wrote:
> Maybe this topic could help [0]
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi
>
> [0]
> http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/Accessing-the-Treeview-Collection-td20313.html#a20317

This looks to me like they were trying to list all keys used by a TreeView.
That task can be accomplished by your favourite flavour of tree traversal
algorithm, in particular Depth-first search, which is easy to implement
recursively, *without* a forest of GOTOs and labels.

The current implementation of TreeView internally has a Collection of all
the items, which could be used to enumerate all used keys -- but it is not
exposed through the TreeView interface. So the only way I see to enumerate
keys is to traverse the tree structure by using TreeView.Move*() methods.

But even if you could enumerate all the keys in the TreeView, it wouldn't
be relevant at all to scrolling the TreeView or Drag&Drop, wouldn't it?

Regards,
Tobi