[Gambas-user] gambas web, when run ide get confusing respect documentation

Jesus Guardon jguardon at ...3606...
Thu Mar 16 00:46:23 CET 2017

El 16/3/17 a las 0:03, PICCORO McKAY Lenz escribió:

>> That tool already exists. It is inside your own browser!! I you use
>> Firefox or a webkit based browser as Chromium, you have lots of tools
>> inside the "Developer tools" menu that helps to debug your web project
>> whatever server language is it programmed in.
>>
> thanks for that, but this only show the communication between client and
> server, some specific vars declared inside my project of course never will
> get show it!
That's for what it is intended, right? Well, then let's put some
breakpoints in your code and you'll see those values, or do it the old
way, just print it.

> @jguardon its obviously u dont see it the ci-profiler...

I'm not very interested in php frameworks. They add unnecessary
"features" only to bloat your application and reduces the overall
performance.

> the web-developer tools of the chrome/webkit browsers are usefully for most
> client side and response related data, and eye-candy purposes..

Eye-candy? Well, I like to see data going in and out of my browser,
supposedly the same data your $_POST variables hold inside.

> some other aspect specific of the own application like filters does not
> show obviously..
>
> LIKE WICHT QUERYS WAS MADE IN SERVER! that its never show in the webkit
> developer tool...
>
> and as i said, that required novice users read lot of documentation and in
> ci, this are not necesary for novices..

Well, it is not strictly necessary to agree on this. Cheers!

Jesus Guardon