[Gambas-user] gambas web, when run ide get confusing respect documentation

Thu Mar 16 00:03:54 CET 2017

> That tool already exists. It is inside your own browser!! I you use
> Firefox or a webkit based browser as Chromium, you have lots of tools
> inside the "Developer tools" menu that helps to debug your web project
> whatever server language is it programmed in.

thanks for that, but this only show the communication between client and
server, some specific vars declared inside my project of course never will
get show it!

@jguardon its obviously u dont see it the ci-profiler...

the web-developer tools of the chrome/webkit browsers are usefully for most
client side and response related data, and eye-candy purposes..

some other aspect specific of the own application like filters does not
show obviously..

LIKE WICHT QUERYS WAS MADE IN SERVER! that its never show in the webkit
developer tool...

and as i said, that required novice users read lot of documentation and in
ci, this are not necesary for novices..