[Gambas-user] gambas complete tools!!! gambas term form, where?

Wed Mar 15 22:16:40 CET 2017

currently gambas provide a couple of programin fact to develop in desktop...
now can develop in web, and soon also for non-graphical environments..

> The problem is that I'm a firm manager and days have not more than 24
> hours :-). So despite the fact i've many ideas the time always miss.

we are all in same situation.. well at least me, i need a day with 32 hrs,
and a body that dont need food!