[Gambas-user] gambas complete tools!!! gambas term form, where?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Mar 15 21:31:00 CET 2017

> just searching for more cgi info i got with this:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/mailman/message/35612237/oo
>
> when will be available?
not soon as I miss time or now but when i get a little bit more time i
will coninue the job.
The problem is that I'm a firm manager and days have not more than 24
hours :-). So despite the fact i've many ideas the time always miss.
You are free to take a look to the code and give some help too.

> i noted gambas provide such great interfaces but we need more easy way of
> disemination of the info.. the mail list currently its not user-friendly
> for new zealots,
>
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

Fabien Bodard