[Gambas-user] gambas web, when run ide get confusing respect documentation

Wed Mar 15 20:13:13 CET 2017

> And what's the problem with that?

due debug with a old way its quite complicated today! need a lot of
knoledge that many users not have (and today seems not need)

The embedded HTTP server used when running the CGI script from the IDE
> serializes all the requests, so that you can put a breakpoint in your code.
>
> It does not work 100% of the time, so you have to debug your program the
> old way, by writing messages into a log file.

ARGGG....

> > we need a good documentation, tutorials or a great framework like
> > codeigniter where i can view everithing when the request and responses
> are
> > passed on server

What do you need exactly? Please elaborate...

Well benoit u already made a great job, and made more its little abuse..

BUT THIS WILL BE NECESARY: http://picpaste.com/codeigniter-forensics.png