[Gambas-user] To the Wishlist: ListView.Sorted

Matti matti.eber at ...3240...
Wed Mar 15 19:04:15 CET 2017

I have a ListView here that I want to be sorted either ascending or descending.

Now, the property 'Sorted' is a boolean that allows only 'no' or 'yes (ascending)'.
To sort the ListView in descending order, I have to read the contents, put everything into an 2- or 3-dimensional array, sort this by reducing everything to a 1-dimensional array, read keys and texts and pictures out again and finally put every piece again into the ListView. Really annoying.

Wouldn't it be nice to let Gambas make the work?
Means: if the property 'Sorted' could have the values 'no', 'ascending' and 'descending', it would be great!

Matti