[Gambas-user] automatic get key from resultsets in collection

Tue Mar 14 22:48:12 CET 2017

> column name. Testing this with an sqlite3 database, I got column names like
> "id, name" when I did a "SELECT *" but I got "table.id, table.name" when I

 i confirmed.. so i made a little modification:

cMap[hField.Name] = hRes[ Replace( hField.Name, Tablename & ".", "") ]

with this wil be usefully a way to got the current table without already
know the query table...
but in any case that's work!

did an explicit "SELECT id,name". So depending on the SELECT, it had the
> table name and a dot prepended. There seems to be a PRAGMA [1] to control
> this behaviour in sqlite3 but it's deprecated. Don't know about other DBMS.

this also happened in any DBMS

this behavior are correct and good, its usefully for table references and
joins in internals

> Regards,
> Tobi

Many many thanks Tobias